NusaResearch

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teks Drama Bahasa Inggris

Dee : Hi Yelli, how are you?
Yelli : Hi, I’m fine. What about you?
Dee : I’m alright.
Yelli : Hey, what a beautiful glasses!
Dee : Oh, thank you. My honey bought this to me last week.
Yelli : I see. How sweet couple you are!
Dee : Hmm, you are kidding me, right?
Yelli : What’s wrong?
Dee : He lost his job because of me.
Yelli : Uh, sorry for that. Don’t cry, Dee.
Nuke : Hi girls! My bus was late. Sorry.
Dee : Don’t worry, Nuke.
Nuke : Wow, Yelli! What a beautiful dress!
Yelli : Oh, you’re so kind. Thank you.
Dee : Yes, that’s suit you.
Nuke : When did you buy this dress? (touch Yelli’s dress)
Yelli : Yesterday. I bought this for special party tonight.
Logi : Nuke! What a beautiful jacket!
Nuke : Logi! You’re so late. But thank you.
Yelli : She’s just kidding you, Logi! She was late too.
Dee : Yeah, her bus was late.
Nuke : Shut up!
Logi : Hey girls, look at my new coat! It’s good, isn’t it?
Dee : Ah, how handsome you are!
Logi : Thank you, Dee, Yelli! You two are seems good with your new shoes!
Dee : Oh, so sweet. Thank you, Logi!
Nuke : Hey, Logi! Where you bought your new coat, uh?
Logi : At my uncle’s store. Why, Nuke? Seems you don’t like if I wear this cool coat.
Nuke : That’s limited edition, right?
Logi : I think so.
Nuke : So, you’re the lucky boy? I wanted to give it as a present for My Lovely Jason.
Dee : Oh, Nuke! Don’t be sad.
Logi : Wow, I don’t know. I can suggest you another good one. Don’t worry! Be happy!
Yelli : Yeah, just relax! We can look for it tomorrow.
Nuke : How sweet you are guys! I love you.
Logi : Oh, don’t be like that, Nuke! We are best friend.
Dee : Guys, let’s in. Sounds getting start.
Yelli : I see.
Nuke : What a brilliant party!
Logi : Yeah, how lucky we are!
Dee : Let’s party!
Yelli : Alright!
Nuke : Yuhu!
Logi : Aha!
Dee, Yelli, Nuke, Logi : BFF!

No comments: